sponsor

Instant Roku Channel Ad
ADVERTISEMENT

Slider

Cowger TV

Recent Stories

Government

Social

Fiscal

Faith

Cartoons

» »Unlabelled » Disgusting: Beck Tries to Ride on Phil Robertson’s Coattails


I was just watching a video of Glenn Beck on the Phil Robertson vs. A&E incident, and I have to get something off of my chest. Glenn Beck only cares about Phil Robertson because he wants to make money off of him.

Due to A&E suspending Phil Robertson for making statements against homosexuality, Beck said that he is trying to get the Robertsons’ to move their show, “Duck Dynasty,” to his network, The Blaze TV. Many people are looking at this as being a very honorable move by Glenn Beck, but it’s really not. The only reason why Beck is reaching out to Phil Robertson, is because he knows that if he can obtain that show, his network will grow rapidly. How do I know that is the reason? It’s because this is not the first time that this has happened and Beck has been aware.

I do not enjoy re-hatching the past,  but it does need to be re-hatched. If you don’t remember, someone made Biblical statements against homosexuality, lost their platform, Beck knew about it, didn’t offer them a job or even reach out by defending their “freedom of speech.” How do I know? That someone was me.

I made highly similar statements against the homosexual lifestyle.

“You need to turn away from homosexuality, it is a perverted belief/[lifestyle],  immoral, and not natural. It is wrong, homosexuality, the belief/[lifestyle] is condemned by God, and you will go to hell if you continue to follow this belief, unless you repent. It’s getting to the point where I can’t say that anymore.” – Caiden Cowger

“Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong. Sin becomes fine. Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men. Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers — they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.” – Phil Robertson

My segment was played for about 10-15 seconds on his show during “the Blaze Update,” but he wouldn’t comment. I was bashed by the liberal mainstream media, lost my broadcasting platform (which was reported by TheBlaze) and Beck didn’t even say, “hello.” He knew about it, but could care less.

When Glenn Beck was on Fox News, I would always sit and wait for his show to air. He was one of the two men in the political broadcasting profession that I highly looked up to. Then he changed, became a libertarian, and then when he was aware of my situation, would not comment, I honestly felt betrayed. The man who once told the youth to get involved, “You can be the next George Washington,” would not even defend one of his young supporters who was being stripped of his platform for his religious opinion.

I was refused help by the conservative/libertarian mainstream media, including Beck, and they allowed me to be a punching bag for the left. If a belief is currently unpopular, they don’t defend it. They are only involved for popularity and money.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply