sponsor

Instant Roku Channel Ad
ADVERTISEMENT

Slider

Cowger TV

Recent Stories

Government

Social

Fiscal

Faith

Cartoons

» »Unlabelled » Cowger is Back on YouTube!

After thousands of people with Bryan Fischer, prayed for me on AFR Talk, 3 minutes before my show on Friday, December 13, 2013, I checked my email and found a very revealing and surprising message.

My YouTube Partner, Fullscreen Inc., contacted YouTube and was successful at getting my channel back on the video sharing platform.

YouTube sent me another email, this time saying I wasn’t spewing “hate speech,” by stating the following:

“Hi there,
After a review of your account, we have confirmed that your YouTube account is not in violation of our Terms of Service. As such, we have unsuspended your account. This means your account is once again active and operational.
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team “

So, they admit that I am not speaking hate speech! This already has many homosexual progressives extremely aggravated. On the evening of December 11, 2013, LGBT activists stormed my twitter account, gloating about my channel’s termination and YouTube ostracizing me from their platform. Now, they are full of anger and hate asking the question, “How did [Cowger] possibly get back on?” The answer is simple; I wasn’t hateful.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply