sponsor

Instant Roku Channel Ad
ADVERTISEMENT

Slider

Cowger TV

Recent Stories

Government

Social

Fiscal

Faith

Cartoons

» »Unlabelled » YouTube Bans Cowger For Life!


On Wednesday, December 11, 2013, at 4:47 a.m., I received an email from YouTube, stating that my account has been permanently suspended and that I am banned from YouTube for life.

Official Statement:

On December 11, 2013, YouTube permanently suspended my account for “multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s policy prohibiting hate speech,” but I was not notified about which videos that applied to, nor was I alerted ahead of time.

I did receive an email from YouTube stating, the following:

“We’d like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines) your YouTube account CaidenCowgerShow has been suspended. After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which state that hate speech is not acceptable on our site. “Hate speech” means content that promotes hatred or violence against members of a protected group (race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity). Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced, please visit our Help Center at https://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=92486&hl=en-US.”

So, according to that email, I am banned from YouTube for life. We are currently in the process of transferring all the videos to http://www.popmodal.com/users/caidencowger, a video platform for conservative vlogers.

The most politically incorrect video on my account was “Obama is Making Kids Gay,” and that was published over a year and a half ago. I have never attacked anyone personally, promoted violence, or spoke words of hatred toward a group of people. I spoke against their behavior. On that channel, I simply just voiced my opinions opposing liberalism, including the homosexual lifestyle.

 The account had over 70 videos, over 2,000 subscribers, and almost 1,000,000 total video views; all of which, have been erased.

For one year, liberals and homosexual activists have been pushing to get my account removed from YouTube, and were finally successful. As I previously stated, when a homosexual activist hacked and deleted my YouTube account last year, “I will not back down and I will not go away.”

By YouTube permanently suspending my account and banning me and my content from their platform for life, it shows that they have no interest in having conservative users, are strong supporters of censorship, do not support freedom of speech, and are not truly in favor of diversity, equality, and fairness. They might be able to terminate my account, but no one can terminate my passion for conservatism. I have been involved since I was 12 years old, and I am not going to allow this to silence my voice.

Caiden Cowger – Cowger Nation Founder & Editor-at-Large

Currently, we are offering an appeal, and are not giving up on YouTube just yet, but as of right now, it does not look very promising.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply