sponsor

Instant Roku Channel Ad
ADVERTISEMENT

Slider

Cowger TV

Recent Stories

Government

Social

Fiscal

Faith

Cartoons

» »Unlabelled » Christian Singer Carman Licciardello in URGENT NEED OF PRAYER!


Carman Licciardello, better known as “Carman,” has been fighting a battle with multiple myeloma cancer. On Sunday, Carman released a statement on his condition, stating that he has obtained an infection and there is a chance that it could be fatal.

Carman wrote on his Facebook page the following:
“I wish I had better news but for the first time though this whole journey. I’m worried – really worried. I mentioned before that if you get an infection during the neutropenic stage, with my immune system completely gone that it could be fatal. Well, I don’t know how or where but I got an infection. They will be admitting me into the hospital for 24/7 care. I’ll have a virus of some sort. I don’t mean to be fatalistic but if for some reason I don’t make it out of here, I want you all to know what great friends you’ve been to me and how much I’ve loved every minute of being on the stage ministering. This whole situation is making be cry. Thinking about never seeing you again. I hope things change but I can’t even lift my head up, and the wheelchair me everywhere. Oh well, at least I got the record finished.”
I ask you to please pray for Carman, and ask God to remove the cancer and the infection. As I have done before, I rebuke the devil and command Satan to take his disease out of Carman’s body.

………………………………………………………

Exodus 23:25 “And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and they water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.” Psalm 90:10

………………………………………………………

After more than a decade, Carman recently recorded a new album that is expected to soon be released. He is currently at the age of 58, and has the record for the largest Christian concert that was held in Dallas, TX.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply